BIG HITS !!! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

Lets see some more "BIG hits" guys ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Liitรค

0.0005


    heres mine

    • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
    • Liitรค
    snooch sanoi:

    0.0005


      heres mine

      You should wd that fast before you lose it.

      • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
      • Liitรค
      snooch sanoi:

      0.0005


        heres mine

        Bust already no doubt ๐Ÿ˜‚

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค
        miki sanoi:

        One of the killer bets from that session ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

        He is famous guy ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค

        I mean it's not the biggest hit ever.
        But I am quite proud of it.
        (And the fact I made a custom seed helps :P)

        #4e867598597

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค

        Why won't you ever share anything yourself miki, you have 5 feet and hunter stats? xD

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค
        Jebula9999 sanoi:

        I mean it's not the biggest hit ever.
        But I am quite proud of it.
        (And the fact I made a custom seed helps :P)

        #4e867598597

        nice one . great ๐Ÿค—

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค
        Jebula9999 sanoi:

        I mean it's not the biggest hit ever.
        But I am quite proud of it.
        (And the fact I made a custom seed helps :P)

        #4e867598597

        that seed tho๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค
        BeFrank sanoi:

        Why won't you ever share anything yourself miki, you have 5 feet and hunter stats? xD

        I have hunter stats ? ๐Ÿ˜œ well ., maybe I just dont wanna make bob jelly with my hits he he

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค
        Jebula9999 sanoi:

        I mean it's not the biggest hit ever.
        But I am quite proud of it.
        (And the fact I made a custom seed helps :P)

        #4e867598597

        Overall Id say sexy enough one ,grats :))

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค

        Lets go guys .,show me something massive O.o

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค
        Jebula9999 sanoi:

        I mean it's not the biggest hit ever.
        But I am quite proud of it.
        (And the fact I made a custom seed helps :P)

        #4e867598597

        Nice green mate. Best of luck for more big hits:))

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค
        Sukh sanoi:

        Nice green mate. Best of luck for more big hits:))

        whenever I invoke the lord it tends to give me a 100k red streak XD

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค
        Kirito89 sanoi:

        whenever I invoke the lord it tends to give me a 100k red streak XD

        Maybe thats what you deserve ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’

        • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
        • Liitรค