- Forum
- DuckDice
- Contests and Challenges
- ๐ฅ๐ฆ Seize the chance and Grab Your Personal Tag ! ๐ฅ The C...
Suljettu:๐ฅ๐ฆ Seize the chance and Grab Your Personal Tag ! ๐ฅ The Custom Tag Lottery is ON!๐ฅ๐ฆ
Tag - ShadyLTD
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- Liitรค
I'm applying for THC
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- Liitรค
I please need tag "KINDNESS"
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- Liitรค
Want "DUCK"
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- Liitรค
Monkey
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- Liitรค
OWL
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- Liitรค
OWL
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- Liitรค
You're no ordinary duck!
Stand Out from the flock and grab a ๐ฅ custom tag! ๐ฅ
Here's how to participate:
โ Be Level 2+ to be eligible, OR have been with DuckDice for over 3 years on an active account.
โ Post your desired tag in this thread.
โ Your tag can be up to 8 symbols long. You have 7 days from now to submit your entry
Please note: extremely vulgar or inappropriate tags will not be included in the draw ๐

Winners will be chosen via https://wheelofnames.com/.
Only 3 eligible users who fulfill the criteria will be included in the draw.
Our gaze is fixed with anticipation upon the glorious tags that shall be revealed.
We bid thee good fortune.

FORFUN
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- Liitรค
I will ask bob if it is possible to add a fourth winner I doubt it though, because tags are very special ๐
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- Liitรค
Devil
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- Liitรค