Custom tag lottery winner!

miki sagte:

๐Ÿค— new lottery us out btw so head over to discord folks !

Indeed, a long awaited one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Excuse me. I want to change my entry, If I win I want to be it "RANTER" . I can't stream yet. Thnx!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
chips2coins sagte:

Excuse me. I want to change my entry, If I win I want to be it "RANTER" . I can't stream yet. Thnx!

Since you didn't win this time...you can choose for RANTER tag next time chipsy โ™ฅ๏ธ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Miki I want a tag also!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

๐Ÿค” stop begging for tag kiri it's a no !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
miki sagte:

๐Ÿค” stop begging for tag kiri it's a no !

If kiri gets a tag, I need a one too ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

ok then .. let's remove mod and support for ya 2 and will both give ya "jony" tag ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
miki sagte:

ok then .. let's remove mod and support for ya 2 and will both give ya "jony" tag ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜‚

Lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

or Bob , will give ya "Bob"tag so you can be real fan club ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
miki sagte:

or Bob , will give ya "Bob"tag so you can be real fan club ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Okay, nvm let's not talk about tag anymore haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
miki sagte:

ok then .. let's remove mod and support for ya 2 and will both give ya "jony" tag ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜‚

wth that one really make laugh out loud. not a bad idea tho. xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
aishteru sagte:

wth that one really make laugh out loud. not a bad idea tho. xD

It's definitely a terrible idea ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

It's definitely a terrible idea ๐Ÿ˜‚

lmao! its fun tho.... bobs fan club is also good.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
aishteru sagte:

lmao! its fun tho.... bobs fan club is also good.

Also true,

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

no lottery tag yet? lets see which tag will be popular this time.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen