Geschlossen:
New Award Giveaway

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Dre1982 sagte:

Got it. waiting for the award https://imgur.com/a/w080iRs

late for 3rd slot

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Dre1982 sagte:

Congrats on the award , that's a lot of bets chasing 0's for one day D.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Congrats all award & prize winners, doing more then 10 million bets in 1 day, wow that's cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
dingzs0 sagte:

late for 3rd slot

So someone from western europe have no chance to win such constest. I got first upto 10mio yesterday but just got the reward at 02:00 AM while I was sleeping ๐Ÿ˜ 

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Dre1982 sagte:

So someone from western europe have no chance to win such constest. I got first upto 10mio yesterday but just got the reward at 02:00 AM while I was sleeping ๐Ÿ˜ 

Come on, no worries:) You both won!
Tell me in what currency you want a bonus dre1982 and Jhovielynbe

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

And the contest is over! Thank you!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Stan sagte:

Come on, no worries:) You both won!
Tell me in what currency you want a bonus dre1982 and Jhovielynbe

Ok great. BTC for me ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Stan sagte:

And the contest is over! Thank you!

Xrp for me sir.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Dre1982 sagte:

Ok great. BTC for me ๐Ÿ˜

Can you Please remove my name in your status , Thank you.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

congrats guys!!!!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Jhovielynbe sagte:

Can you Please remove my name in your status , Thank you.

lol dre1982 - check your new status, I made it for you ๐Ÿ˜‚ (personal space intrusion alert)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Jhovielynbe dre1982 dingzs0 and arleneshane thank you for participation in the contest and gratz on your $100 bonus!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen