Geschlossen:
Custom Tags!!

Tired of smelly mods and VIP's being the only one to have a tag?

Well we decided everybody should have a chance like cat4life ;)

Well...not everyone, ;)!
How to get tag??

1)You must be 4 foot or higher

2)You must say in this thread you're interested in having one

3)You must say what tag you want **can only be 8 characters long max shorter the better**

Then we'll randomly select someone every monday using random.org and they'll get there desired tag for a week ;) ((try not too be tooooo rude with your choices

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

i want Doggo tag!!! (Next week), lol (or this tag permentt)!! ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

1 done.
2 im interested in having one
3 FATTY / HOUSE PET / (or any other pet name you have for me) rather have the second one

4 is it monday yet?

special thanks to bob letting me know about this lovely thread. x0x0x

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

I want DEGEN tag (not a real request ๐Ÿ˜)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Cat4Life sagte:

i want Doggo tag!!! (Next week), lol (or this tag permentt)!! ๐Ÿ˜

looks good with the tag

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
RoyalDuck sagte:

I want DEGEN tag (not a real request ๐Ÿ˜)

that was the best 1

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Soranith Eugene30

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
bobstone sagte:

Tired of smelly mods and VIP's being the only one to have a tag?

Well we decided everybody should have a chance like cat4life ;)

Well...not everyone, ;)!
How to get tag??

1)You must be 4 foot or higher

2)You must say in this thread you're interested in having one

3)You must say what tag you want **can only be 8 characters long max shorter the better**

Then we'll randomly select someone every monday using random.org and they'll get there desired tag for a week ;) ((try not too be tooooo rude with your choices

1 done.

2 im interested in having one

3
CEOofAE
or..
The Champ
(^ due to my 6x NA/World championship wins in eSports)

Cheers!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

If I could, I would take the tag "NotBob" ... but I fear that will stay a dream.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
  1. Over kill

  2. In this thread you're interested in having one. (lol ๐Ÿ˜‰)

  3. Either CrY or EVOL

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

i'd give myself the 'my fault' tag if i could lol

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
magikarp sagte:

If I could, I would take the tag "NotBob" ... but I fear that will stay a dream.

Lol I want this also ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

I'll go with the stereotype. "Lion King"

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

guys :) 8 characters long ;) -- Lion King is 9 for example :P

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Ok ok

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen