Geschlossen:
Flashbet Streak Challenge!!!!

Einzahlung
150,000.00
7 years ago

I know that others have more, but somebody needs to start and by gosh this takes too much time :D

5 wins

just 14 hours left guys, don't forget to post your streaks

lez go

Einzahlung
0.00594448
7 years ago

viguistam

Einzahlung
0.49997740
7 years ago
Einzahlung
0.00300000
7 years ago
Einzahlung
0.00304000
7 years ago
Einzahlung
0.00315000
7 years ago

Einzahlung
0.999996
7 years ago

Einzahlung
14,950.00
7 years ago

Not gonna be able to do better before the contest ends :(


it was hard but the maximum I could get was this LOL, I want to see at least take the 3rd place. I already saw that there were 2 in front of me, maybe I'll share the 3rd place but all right lol is very difficult. deposit is above.

Einzahlung
110.0000
7 years ago

This was my pathetic effort :(