Jackpot Prediction

I have a feeling Kirito89 will win the next jackpot

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Kirito89 sagte:

I have a feeling Kirito89 will win the next jackpot

goodluck kirito! thats what all of us been waiting.

hit that jp super hard xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
aishteru sagte:

goodluck kirito! thats what all of us been waiting.

hit that jp super hard xD

Maybe next one due is for next xmas ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Maybe next one due is for next xmas ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

christmas or new year... lets see who will be the lucky guy.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

I can't wait to hit the jp this time. ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
mharckie sagte:

I can't wait to hit the jp this time. ๐Ÿ˜

Maybe this xmas

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Maybe this xmas

I hope so bid, if i hit the jp will have my vacation in ph as soonest. ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
mharckie sagte:

I hope so bid, if i hit the jp will have my vacation in ph as soonest. ๐Ÿ˜

I'll straight go to bali if that ever happens

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

I'll straight go to bali if that ever happens

tha's a nice place bud, ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
mharckie sagte:

tha's a nice place bud, ๐Ÿ˜€

Indeed it is, 10 days vacation to there is a dream as of now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Indeed it is, 10 days vacation to there is a dream as of now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

why only 10 days bud? if you hit the jp you can have one month vacattion in bali,, ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
mharckie sagte:

why only 10 days bud? if you hit the jp you can have one month vacattion in bali,, ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah, bali is one of my fav for sure...let's hit that lotto ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

Yeah, bali is one of my fav for sure...let's hit that lotto ๐Ÿ˜€

been wishing it for so long bud, hope our lucky day will come soon.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
mharckie sagte:

been wishing it for so long bud, hope our lucky day will come soon.

Hopefully soon ๐Ÿค”

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen