Challenge Lugoshi

I want to challenge Lugoshi for a wager contest. The first who wagered 400BTC will have to give the other user 0.5 BTC.

Come on and lets do it. :D

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Dre1982 sagte:

I want to challenge Lugoshi for a wager contest. The first who wagered 400BTC will have to give the other user 0.5 BTC.

Come on and lets do it. :D

Would love to see that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
miki sagte:

Would love to see that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Me too :D Cant wait

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Dre1982 sagte:

I want to challenge Lugoshi for a wager contest. The first who wagered 400BTC will have to give the other user 0.5 BTC.

Come on and lets do it. :D

Would be nice and funny but admin can do whatever they wants. He will show you false 400 btc wager. Don't challenge him. :-P

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Only if The Community will donate me enough ๐Ÿ˜

I also can stream (not sure) how I play Borderlans and swear in Polish for donations

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

400 btc? Dang, i even struggle to wager 0.1, lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Hunting, you know, not so much of wager ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

You can just use some DD funds for it. ;-)

And i promise I will let you win. :D

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Dre1982 sagte:

You can just use some DD funds for it. ;-)

And i promise I will let you win. :D

I will accept your challenge if you reduce numbers a bit ๐Ÿค“

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Lugoshi sagte:

I will accept your challenge if you reduce numbers a bit ๐Ÿค“

200 BTC and 0.25 BTC for the winner

or

100 BTC and 0.125 BTC for the winner

๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Dre1982 sagte:

200 BTC and 0.25 BTC for the winner

or

100 BTC and 0.125 BTC for the winner

๐Ÿ˜

Okay, seems I won ๐Ÿค”

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Just let me know when we start. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Come on, i want to start this challenge :p

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Dre1982 sagte:

Come on, i want to start this challenge :p

I'm afraid you'll have to wait until Monday :))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

guess he chickened out.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Looks like that, i am still waiting :(

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen