Geschlossen:
๐ŸŽธโ‹†โญ’หš.โ‹† ๐Ÿ”ฅ The Custom Tag Lottery is ON!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฆ† โ‹†โญ’หš.โ‹†๐ŸŽธ

Winner #1

Winner #2

Winner #3

Winner #4

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

You're no ordinary duck!

Stand Out from the flock and grab a ๐Ÿ”ฅ custom tag! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿค” Can anyone apply for a tag? ๐Ÿค”

  • To qualify, your account must be Level 2 or higher.
  • Alternatively, users with an active account of at least 3 years are also eligible.

How to apply for a customised tag? ๐Ÿง

โœ… Post your desired tag in this thread.

โœ… Your tag can be up to 8 symbols long.

โณ You have 7 days from now to submit your entry โณ

โš ๏ธ Please note: extremely vulgar or inappropriate tags will not be included in the draw โš ๏ธ

Winners will be chosen via https://wheelofnames.com/.

Only 4 eligible users who fulfill the criteria will be included in the draw.

Our gaze is fixed with anticipation upon the glorious tags that shall be revealed.

We bid thee good fortune.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

DiTichi

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Incometax want "Ex-parte"

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Hi sir I want the tag of *I like bob* without space

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Shrarti 007

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

can I get a tag of stone please or which you like from both I given

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Kamranakhtar

I want tag KMAI

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Olivia 7777

I want tag sir OLD MAN

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

NoNo

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Papa

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Hi frens, i want my tag to be "TAG".

Thank you dear sir or madam

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Gangster

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

KenoKing

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

THECURSE

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen