Geschlossen:
๐Ÿฆ† The Customized Tag Lottery is Quack, because you're one special duck! ๐Ÿฆ†

Are you a special duck seeking recognition?

Win a customized tag and show everyone you're a one-of-a-kind duckling!

Here's how to participate:

โœ… Be Level 2+ to be eligible, OR have been with DuckDice for over 3 years on an active account.

โœ… Post your desired tag in this thread.

โœ… Your tag can be up to 8 symbols long. You have almost 7 days from now to submit your entry

Please note: extremely vulgar or inappropriate tags will not be included in the draw ๐Ÿ˜ 


More details :

Winners will be chosen via https://wheelofnames.com/.

2 Level 2+ entries.

2 other entries for accounts with over 3+ years of activity.

Only eligible users who fulfill the criteria will be included in the draw.

Our gaze is fixed with anticipation upon the glorious tags that shall be revealed.

We bid thee good fortune.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Solenya sagte:

Are you a special duck seeking recognition?

Win a customized tag and show everyone you're a one-of-a-kind duckling!

Here's how to participate:

โœ… Be Level 2+ to be eligible, OR have been with DuckDice for over 3 years on an active account.

โœ… Post your desired tag in this thread.

โœ… Your tag can be up to 8 symbols long. You have almost 7 days from now to submit your entry

Please note: extremely vulgar or inappropriate tags will not be included in the draw ๐Ÿ˜ 


More details :

Winners will be chosen via https://wheelofnames.com/.

2 Level 2+ entries.

2 other entries for accounts with over 3+ years of activity.

Only eligible users who fulfill the criteria will be included in the draw.

Our gaze is fixed with anticipation upon the glorious tags that shall be revealed.

We bid thee good fortune.

Yzymowep

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Btckwei

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

F

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Gl4sake

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

stake.io tag would be awesome - ๐Ÿ˜‚

I thought of a The-Duckling tag but more than 8 letters..

So in the end I think I don't want a tag at all it feels too special and confuses younger ducklings.

Keep it real!

The-Duckling there is no need to add anything

much more fun it would be if tags for other players suggested .

Like for Sutanmakmur I suggest an "Ace" tag

For Solenya I suggest a "Hippie" tag

For insurgent a "Diplomat" or untouchable

For Kirito a "Duckling" tag cause he denies to be one.

For Bob a "Female Penis" tag

For Sukh a "Bob" tag

yea that would be my ideas - But I am sure there are people with much better ideas....

I have my Umbrella prepared looking forward to a shit storm

We are ducklings! No ducklets no Ducks

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

CAPTAIN

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Add one more condition,players above level 30 can also be eligible for the tag

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Or only below level X instead. a regular will at best complain about all non monetary customisation a younger player will feel special valued and unique and will be bound to the duck by that.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
The-Duckling sagte:

stake.io tag would be awesome - ๐Ÿ˜‚

I thought of a The-Duckling tag but more than 8 letters..

So in the end I think I don't want a tag at all it feels too special and confuses younger ducklings.

Keep it real!

The-Duckling there is no need to add anything

much more fun it would be if tags for other players suggested .

Like for Sutanmakmur I suggest an "Ace" tag

For Solenya I suggest a "Hippie" tag

For insurgent a "Diplomat" or untouchable

For Kirito a "Duckling" tag cause he denies to be one.

For Bob a "Female Penis" tag

For Sukh a "Bob" tag

yea that would be my ideas - But I am sure there are people with much better ideas....

I have my Umbrella prepared looking forward to a shit storm

We are ducklings! No ducklets no Ducks

For snaev a man of Honor Tag.....

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

I'll tag everyone you mentionned here maybe they'll like some of the suggestions

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Solenya sagte:

I'll tag everyone you mentionned here maybe they'll like some of the suggestions

*speechless" you trolled me by giving the 100% most unexpected answer. Maybe "Crowd pleasa" is better tag for you.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

I want to get tag BABA

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

lucky you ducklings... I am not allowed to have one

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

1.CAPTAIN

2.LOVING

3.FUNNYBOY

4.LEADER

You can select one of them.

My first priority is Captain.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen