Feedback for new Design

Kirito89 sagte:

Design is pretty top notch though compared to previous one :)

No doubt we have the best ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Stan sagte:

Hi guys ,
this thread is created so that you can give us feedback, suggestions, report any bugs you are experiencing with the new duckdice design!

Please let us know how you feel about it so we can become better for you.

The new sports page design is just awesome! The modern and intuitive interface provides an outstanding user experience. The smart arrangement of content, along with vibrant visuals, makes navigation a breeze. You can really see the attention to detail in the design, creating a dynamic atmosphere that's truly captivating. Kudos on the phenomenal update, I'm sure it's going to wow sports fans and draw in some new enthusiasts too ๐Ÿ˜€

So far, I haven't found any issues. Everything seems smooth and on point!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
ginsil sagte:

The new sports page design is just awesome! The modern and intuitive interface provides an outstanding user experience. The smart arrangement of content, along with vibrant visuals, makes navigation a breeze. You can really see the attention to detail in the design, creating a dynamic atmosphere that's truly captivating. Kudos on the phenomenal update, I'm sure it's going to wow sports fans and draw in some new enthusiasts too ๐Ÿ˜€

So far, I haven't found any issues. Everything seems smooth and on point!

No doubt it's much more better now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
ginsil sagte:

The new sports page design is just awesome! The modern and intuitive interface provides an outstanding user experience. The smart arrangement of content, along with vibrant visuals, makes navigation a breeze. You can really see the attention to detail in the design, creating a dynamic atmosphere that's truly captivating. Kudos on the phenomenal update, I'm sure it's going to wow sports fans and draw in some new enthusiasts too ๐Ÿ˜€

So far, I haven't found any issues. Everything seems smooth and on point!

i agree with you bud, ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
mharckie sagte:

i agree with you bud, ๐Ÿ˜€

So far I think I've gotten 4 positive bets ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

Sports update ๐Ÿค” so far..

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Emazing999 sagte:

Sports update ๐Ÿค” so far..

It's working fine now ๐Ÿ˜‡

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
ginsil sagte:

So far I think I've gotten 4 positive bets ๐Ÿ˜‚

that's too much bud, ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
mharckie sagte:

that's too much bud, ๐Ÿ˜

But still it's awesome to tryout the new sports section ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

I havent been able to find any issues it appears that it's actually working better for me and being able to navigate. I like it so far

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
loverboy sagte:

I havent been able to find any issues it appears that it's actually working better for me and being able to navigate. I like it so far

and it's loads much faster and got neat UI than before one... so loved it ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Insurgent sagte:

and it's loads much faster and got neat UI than before one... so loved it ๐Ÿ˜

The lag was previously an issue and now it is seamless, so yes it's much faster. For sure

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
loverboy sagte:

The lag was previously an issue and now it is seamless, so yes it's much faster. For sure

100% right ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen
Stan sagte:

Hi guys ,
this thread is created so that you can give us feedback, suggestions, report any bugs you are experiencing with the new duckdice design!

Please let us know how you feel about it so we can become better for you.

should let #1,#2,#3 top wager ... earn a 1 percent rake of the house edge profit after holding top wager for a given coin for at least a week ... then every day after that week that they hold it they get a bonus that vests over time (like a % of that available each day) idk ppl like the idea and it encourages more deposits/wagering....

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen

I would love to se an option to turn off the minimum win chance button like you have for the max bet button. so many times I have had a significant loss with my fat fingers and have pressed max bet and minimum win chance. Each time it hurts so bad.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Verknรผpfen