বন্ধ করা হয়েছে:
Flattest Flashbet Contest! $100 in prizes!

TheBeliever বলেছে:

অর্থ জমা করুন
80.0000
6 years ago

Wow, that's pretty awesome 😂

অর্থ জমা করুন
400.5107
6 years ago

অর্থ জমা করুন
0.12000000
6 years ago

RoyalDuck বলেছে:

The following algorithm will be used to determine the score of each entry:

abs(floor(rolls/(abs(profit)-0.000000001)*0.000000001))

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

অর্থ জমা করুন
4.136888
6 years ago

Viguistam বলেছে:

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

It's just meant to eliminate the guess work when dealing with close calls across different coins. I'll post some examples soon. For most cases, it will be very obvious who the winners are

Viguistam বলেছে:

I don't quite understand this algorithm, it could demonstrate an example or a better explanation.

Thanks

Here's some lua code that will hopefully illuminate its purpose.

function score(rolls,profit)

temp = rolls/math.abs(profit-0.000000001)*0.000000001

return math.floor(temp)

end

print(score(200,-0.000002))

print(score(30,0))

print(score(5000,-0.0000001))

print(score(4200,0))

print(score(42000,0.000000010))

result:

0

30

49

4200

4666

অর্থ জমা করুন
101.2504
6 years ago

Thaynarar007 বলেছে:

অর্থ জমা করুন
101.2504
6 years ago

Sorry bro. That looks painful! Unfortunately, the goal for this contest is to get closest to 0 profit/loss, so that's definitely not gonna make the top 5

WILLAMUS36

অর্থ জমা করুন
100.0000
6 years ago

willamus36

Soranith বলেছে:

Ok, THAT will be tough to beat!