The Last Man Standing New Edition 2022

Nanakiz

অর্থ জমা করুন
56.0000
3 years ago

joevens25

অর্থ জমা করুন
58.7018
3 years ago
অর্থ জমা করুন
44.0174
3 years ago

Silvioismeeeee

অর্থ জমা করুন
0.00043223
3 years ago

অর্থ জমা করুন
0.00124070
3 years ago

Congratulations Winners

February 08, 2023

The Last Man Standing

List:

Janzuuuu24: 30 xlm

First Blood

Nanakiz : 10 xlm

Kills:

Janzuuuu24 06,05,08,01 4 kills : 48 xlm

cinthiar 02,07,10 3 kills : 36 xlm

Nanakiz 04 1 kill : 12 xlm

See you next LMS

mharckie বলেছে:

Congratulations Winners

February 08, 2023

The Last Man Standing

List:

Janzuuuu24: 30 xlm

First Blood

Nanakiz : 10 xlm

Kills:

Janzuuuu24 06,05,08,01 4 kills : 48 xlm

cinthiar 02,07,10 3 kills : 36 xlm

Nanakiz 04 1 kill : 12 xlm

See you next LMS

Congratulations guys and good luck for next LMS:))

marello বলেছে:

Forgot to add my username in the first post (not sure if that's explicitly required for 3ft+), so just in case:

Marello

Setting an alarm and zzz! If I don't make it, GL all!

I'll try maximum to remind you tho xd

mharckie বলেছে:

Congratulations Winners

February 08, 2023

The Last Man Standing

List:

Janzuuuu24: 30 xlm

First Blood

Nanakiz : 10 xlm

Kills:

Janzuuuu24 06,05,08,01 4 kills : 48 xlm

cinthiar 02,07,10 3 kills : 36 xlm

Nanakiz 04 1 kill : 12 xlm

See you next LMS

congrats guys 😍

🤔 wait marello didn't win ? 😯

Insurgent বলেছে:

I'll try maximum to remind you tho xd

Thanks! It's often at a bad time for me I think but I'll try, lol

miki বলেছে:

🤔 wait marello didn't win ? 😯

I didn't understand the rules (I saw previous games with more numbers being chased so wasn't sure exactly how it was decided) and it said max bet was 1.2 xlm so I thought we couldn't go above that while playing. So I ended up sitting out because I wasn't completely sure and didn't want to break rules, :(. I got it all clarified now though and next time I'm in!

marello বলেছে:

I didn't understand the rules (I saw previous games with more numbers being chased so wasn't sure exactly how it was decided) and it said max bet was 1.2 xlm so I thought we couldn't go above that while playing. So I ended up sitting out because I wasn't completely sure and didn't want to break rules, :(. I got it all clarified now though and next time I'm in!

goodluck with the next round.

waiting for marello's lms revenge xD

marello: hmmm ok let's Say I believe you xd ! ( probs too scared of not being the best 😆❤️) lets see next round 🤓

miki বলেছে:

marello: hmmm ok let's Say I believe you xd ! ( probs too scared of not being the best 😆❤️) lets see next round 🤓

Yesssss, that's it. I ran :P

(TBH I'm not sure how well I will do as it is since it's based heavily on speed, lol)

marello বলেছে:

Yesssss, that's it. I ran :P

(TBH I'm not sure how well I will do as it is since it's based heavily on speed, lol)

🤓 pff , gear up ya turtle 🥲

miki বলেছে:

🤓 pff , gear up ya turtle 🥲

XD, now I'm not doing it. You have me afraid to show that I'm not the best at everything