Zamkni臋te:
the winner of custom tag lottery 馃構馃槂

And we have another winner! this time its Zuzzuz: and he wants "ZERO" tag :) grats man and make sure to grab your chance next time guys 馃槈

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link
miki powiedzia艂:

And we have another winner! this time its Zuzzuz: and he wants "ZERO" tag :) grats man and make sure to grab your chance next time guys 馃槈

Zuzzuz Congrats mate馃榾

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link

Congrates mate zuzuzu

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link

Thank you! I like how it sounds and looks, and I'll keep betting on 0 and winning big (or losing everything)

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link

congrats friend Zuzzuz

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link
miki powiedzia艂:

And we have another winner! this time its Zuzzuz: and he wants "ZERO" tag :) grats man and make sure to grab your chance next time guys 馃槈

congrats with the new tag!

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link
Zuzzuz powiedzia艂:

Thank you! I like how it sounds and looks, and I'll keep betting on 0 and winning big (or losing everything)

Congrats man, well done on the new tag 馃槑

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link