home made ice cream馃挅馃挅馃挅

try making your own ice cream while quarantined... with so easy steps and 3 ingredients needed馃槉馃崷馃崷馃崷

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link

Thank for sharing this 馃榾

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link
Acetehoge powiedzia艂:

Thank for sharing this 馃榾

i just tried it and its yummy... super easy also.

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link
aishteru powiedzia艂:

i just tried it and its yummy... super easy also.

ok, great, I will give it a go 馃榿馃榿

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link
Acetehoge powiedzia艂:

ok, great, I will give it a go 馃榿馃榿

you can also be creative and put whatever u want as long as its edible ima try soonish adding crushed oreo cookies and mini mallows

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link

Sounds really tasty, what about chocolate chips as well 馃槑

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link
Acetehoge powiedzia艂:

Sounds really tasty, what about chocolate chips as well 馃槑

you can put any sweets or fruit you like.

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link
aishteru powiedzia艂:

you can put any sweets or fruit you like.

Strawberry will be great I think 馃槈

  • 馃憤馃憥鉂わ笍馃槅馃槷馃槩馃帀
  • Link