๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ Healing the planet, planting more trees ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

Some casinos participate in tree planting initiatives as part of community projects or in conjunction with events. For example, Silverton Casino partnered with One Tree Planted to plant๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ 10,000 trees. ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

So, how about partenering with One Tree Planted and giving ducklings the opportunity to donate one dollar (per tree) to this noble cause?

We always complain about the weather; we are aware about climate change and I believe many of us are ready to take action.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

One Tree Planted could even be a bot account if this makes things easier

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

response - Solenya happy now?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

we got a pulse

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

IDK I would call it green washing only because it is a casino... If casino invests in Responsible gambling campaigns would be more "real" minimize the harm you create.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

I never thought of it as such, thinking instead of tipping another player,you could just tip the planet

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ