#bobsfault #bobthegreensslayer :(๐Ÿคข๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Monday morning "blues" #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

Grrrr as usual bob killed all my faucet millions attempts ๐Ÿ˜ก

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

Waiting for your daily report Ace xd what he have done today ? ๐Ÿ˜†

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

Run out of milk this morning - #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜Œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

now i am forced to think about...... #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien
snnaveed a dit:

now i am forced to think about...... #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜‚

Now youbknow how I feel ... I think about it 24-7 ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜”

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien
miki a dit:

Now youbknow how I feel ... I think about it 24-7 ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜”

What about 25 / 7 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

Well bob ..thanks for ddos today ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

DDOS = #Bobsfault (No doubt about that) ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

Huh !! No comment from miki last few days #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

Yee becoming too painful since he does a lot bad things ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

Why Bob, why, it's raining again - #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien
Acetehoge a dit:

Why Bob, why, it's raining again - #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Simply devil's deeds nothing less ,nothing more ๐Ÿ˜ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

Monday morning "blues" again Bob ... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien

Started my morning awesome today ..then ...noticed I ran out of coffee ...had to get dressed and go to the shop before having one ...that totally ruined my Monday ๐Ÿ˜ก

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Lien