Vouchers for Tower.bet and DuckDice.io

Stan said:


Introducing Vouchers - an internal method for deposits and withdrawals on Tower.bet and Duck Dice.io.

Any player can withdraw the balance and turn it into a voucher and any player can deposit via this voucher on both platforms despite where or by whom this voucher was created.

No commission applied and almost no waiting time!

Try Now from Withdrawal / Deposit Window!

Nice Ducky

thanks

where the hell on earth you guys arr getting these ideas.,always awesome update guys.,thank you.

mharckie said:

where the hell on earth you guys arr getting these ideas.,always awesome update guys.,thank you.

ill accept voucher for christmas present hahaha xD

aishteru said:

ill accept voucher for christmas present hahaha xD

Imao xD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you Stan for the info on the update.

Kinda like yobit vouchers.

Acetehoge said:

Imao xD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

you know its family tradition since we are both away so its fine if he gift voucher better than nothing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

aishteru said:

you know its family tradition since we are both away so its fine if he gift voucher better than nothing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

For sure, it's a great idea especially with you guys not being at home 😎

Acetehoge said:

For sure, it's a great idea especially with you guys not being at home 😎

hihihi i just dont know if he will do that... xD

nice updates

Stan said:


Introducing Vouchers - an internal method for deposits and withdrawals on Tower.bet and Duck Dice.io.

Any player can withdraw the balance and turn it into a voucher and any player can deposit via this voucher on both platforms despite where or by whom this voucher was created.

No commission applied and almost no waiting time!

Try Now from Withdrawal / Deposit Window!

Cool.

aishteru said:

hihihi i just dont know if he will do that... xD

Well I guess you will see at xmas time πŸ˜‰ you never know he might give you 2 vouchers 😎

Acetehoge said:

Well I guess you will see at xmas time πŸ˜‰ you never know he might give you 2 vouchers 😎

crossed fingers... @mharckie are you going to gift me voucher for xmas?

Stan said:


Introducing Vouchers - an internal method for deposits and withdrawals on Tower.bet and Duck Dice.io.

Any player can withdraw the balance and turn it into a voucher and any player can deposit via this voucher on both platforms despite where or by whom this voucher was created.

No commission applied and almost no waiting time!

Try Now from Withdrawal / Deposit Window!

That's Great .. another great gambling spot!

Playaboii said:

That's Great .. another great gambling spot!

It is indeed πŸ˜€ Tower.bet is very cool, check it out 😎