Music!

KrankerKris said:

Another favourite female jazz artist here called Rita PayΓ©s and killing it in the trombone. And yes she is now pregnant

thats hard for a preggy woman.... amazing!

enough of jazz! Let's listen to some soul :)

KrankerKris said:

enough of jazz! Let's listen to some soul :)

check this one, you can literally feel

check this one, you can literally feel what the song wants you to feel.

aishteru said:

check this one, you can literally feel

check this one, you can literally feel what the song wants you to feel.

The song by itself is nice but I the whole drama in the video was too much for my taste. I can't watch dramas πŸ˜‹

KrankerKris said:

The song by itself is nice but I the whole drama in the video was too much for my taste. I can't watch dramas πŸ˜‹

bwahahaha cant relate huh?! dont worry soon bro soon...

aishteru said:

bwahahaha cant relate huh?! dont worry soon bro soon...

It's not that. It's just that I've never enjoyed love stories on the screen. I prefer to read them in a book. I don't feel the cringe when I read.

KrankerKris said:

It's not that. It's just that I've never enjoyed love stories on the screen. I prefer to read them in a book. I don't feel the cringe when I read.

i did try just listening that one still hits xD not watching the music video.

Love this song.

KrankerKris said:

I wish i can play drums,, 😁

mharckie said:

I wish i can play drums,, 😁

Me too! I love the drums πŸ˜€

KrankerKris said:

Me too! I love the drums πŸ˜€

But the drums don't like me,, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mharckie said:

But the drums don't like me,, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

atleast you aware of it xD! well try to buy then practice.

Im planning to buy soon.,hopevits not yet too late for me to learn..well my son can learn and play for me..πŸ˜‰