Flashbet Strategies

Sukh123 said:

3% chance and increase on loss 3.2% is still working fine for me:))

its working for me also...but not playing so much these past few weeks a bit busy.

aishteru said:

its working for me also...but not playing so much these past few weeks a bit busy.

Ah alright πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Sukh123 said:

Ah alright πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

more strategy to try more chance not to bust quickly.

Yeah, but still not trying, same been busy endorsing work to my colleague.

mharckie said:

Yeah, but still not trying, same been busy endorsing work to my colleague.

Ah no worries, good luck when you tryπŸ˜ƒ

Sukh123 said:

Ah no worries, good luck when you tryπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks bud., 😊😊

Keep posting your strategies guys;))

Hi guys any good flashbet strategy?πŸ˜ƒ

Happy weekend guysπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Sukh123 said:

Happy weekend guysπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

no new strat yet? im planning to wager this weekend. thanks in advance sukh.

aishteru said:

no new strat yet? im planning to wager this weekend. thanks in advance sukh.

Haha not yet but hopefully soon)

Sukh123 said:

Haha not yet but hopefully soon)

ill be waiting thankies,some of the strats here works fine just dont over use it.

aishteru said:

ill be waiting thankies,some of the strats here works fine just dont over use it.

Gl with your roll, anyway week end fine start of work again, 😁

mharckie said:

Gl with your roll, anyway week end fine start of work again, 😁

i always bust everytime i over used strats so i always change from time to time.

aishteru said:

i always bust everytime i over used strats so i always change from time to time.

Yeah It's a good idea to keep changing strategies:))