Jackpot 5 BTC and counting

aishteru said:

exactly... always rushing to check the last 2 digits hahaha. but meh missed!

yeah,.just domt lose hope,.we will gonna hit it someday and we will gonna see our names in chat hitting jp.

mharckie said:

yeah,.just domt lose hope,.we will gonna hit it someday and we will gonna see our names in chat hitting jp.

true that, maybe one day and i hope with a decent bet.

aishteru said:

true that, maybe one day and i hope with a decent bet.

Duck would be kind to give it to us,.a whole btc would be a lot for me,.lol,.

mharckie said:

Duck would be kind to give it to us,.a whole btc would be a lot for me,.lol,.

who knows right?lets just dont stop believing.

Another good incentive, I liked it too πŸ˜€

ginsil said:

Another good incentive, I liked it too πŸ˜€

true nuff just hope we hit with a decent bb

Don't need jackpot need weekly and monthly

Yes weeklyband monthly is what I

Abywaryv7580 said:

Yes weeklyband monthly is what I

afaik the rakeback for weekly and monthly is already running. idk what do you mean by that. weekly and monthly jackpot?

Now a days Many people are hitting jackpot. Hopefully I will hit it tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

Sukh123 said:

Now a days Many people are hitting jackpot. Hopefully I will hit it tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

hoping here aswell cross fingers for that....

I will accept anything more than 3k$ as jackpot

Insurgent said:

I will accept anything more than 3k$ as jackpot

soon one of us will hit that for sure!

a great life changer for that lucky one.πŸ™‚

You were too close anyway last time πŸ˜›

Insurgent said:

You were too close anyway last time πŸ˜›

true! at first i felt really upset...but then again i just think that its better than nothing.

well if it is for me the universe will allow it to happen if not now maybe soonπŸ™‚