The first update of 2021!

BeFrank said:

I'm more a nihilist when it comes to websites so others input is probably more important then mine, imo there are many unnecassry changes been made, as long as the game stays clean and simple I'm happy...

I just wanted to ask since you won't let me ignore mods even when they beg is that I could somehow exclude some mods for receiving rains and I won't receive theirs like you have now with ignoring "normal users" which is great, if I can set this somehow for some mods that would even be more awesome and fair...

Also I have set receiving PM's from friends only but somehow any mod can pm me at any time, this is just plain weird because if I need help I just use the support button and mods are nothing more then users with mute powers so why would you keep them excluded and give them a free pass to PM everyone...

just to let you know we actually have a zero tolerance policy in place now, one we've actually implemented as of 2021 ---- any future incidents please report to the support email directly

as to the other part, the mod-team are a bit more than average users --- ,as you know some of us handle support inquiries and have closer contact with the admin team than what might be normal, though we're still separate.

though i actually would be in favour of mods being excluded from rain as much as it would hurt sometimes to stop any aminosity like this

aishteru said:

if ever that will be allowed kindly add me in the list frank...if that will atleast leave a good reputation to all mods.you will always be a friend no matter what. 😉p.s send my regards to isil aswell.

We know each other for years, you'll never make that list. 😉

bobstone said:

just to let you know we actually have a zero tolerance policy in place now, one we've actually implemented as of 2021 ---- any future incidents please report to the support email directly

as to the other part, the mod-team are a bit more than average users --- ,as you know some of us handle support inquiries and have closer contact with the admin team than what might be normal, though we're still separate.

though i actually would be in favour of mods being excluded from rain as much as it would hurt sometimes to stop any aminosity like this

Yeah well one of the mods became smart enough to remove the messages after begging users at least in 2020 he was, I assume DD doesn't save this on the server because he got away with it multiple times so the report gets lost somehow, I got simply replied when I said this in chat that I then should take a SS, but a SS is easily edited in paint so what is true then. Not in my friends list, get out of my PM as I have set in settings. This is called common sense.

And mods already get an incentive from DD , I guess that is for the support part. But talking with admins, isn't a unicum, if anything it's a unicum DD admins distance themselves so much from us regular users which is fine of course but then mods become the face of DD.

And accusing me for animosity is kinda rude, I'm just a normal user on this site. How many reports have you guys ever gotten of me for misbehaviour like begging? And I'm here since Nov 2016! I think I got muted once or twice in those 4 years. So the 0 tolerance comes a little bit late and should have been enforced right from the start since mods do have an example to set to other users.

But I shut up if this is me being animosity, I just wanted an alternative since I can't ignore mods and DD never handeled it properly before...

Don't get me wrong, I love most of you guys.

BeFrank said:

Yeah well one of the mods became smart enough to remove the messages after begging users at least in 2020 he was, I assume DD doesn't save this on the server because he got away with it multiple times so the report gets lost somehow, I got simply replied when I said this in chat that I then should take a SS, but a SS is easily edited in paint so what is true then. Not in my friends list, get out of my PM as I have set in settings. This is called common sense.

And mods already get an incentive from DD , I guess that is for the support part. But talking with admins, isn't a unicum, if anything it's a unicum DD admins distance themselves so much from us regular users which is fine of course but then mods become the face of DD.

And accusing me for animosity is kinda rude, I'm just a normal user on this site. How many reports have you guys ever gotten of me for misbehaviour like begging? And I'm here since Nov 2016! I think I got muted once or twice in those 4 years. So the 0 tolerance comes a little bit late and should have been enforced right from the start since mods do have an example to set to other users.

But I shut up if this is me being animosity, I just wanted an alternative since I can't ignore mods and DD never handeled it properly before...

Don't get me wrong, I love most of you guys.

i didn't mean it in any negative way the animosity part ---- i meant it in the sense, if we were removed from rain it might remove some of that general tension. as to how things were handled before; i can't say i disagree, it could of been handled better, and more firmly and probably should have been.

i think it's fair to say that we actually take quite a kind approach to things both main team and mod team, as much as this business can allow, and that has extended to some mod members, even myself let's face it in the less than diplomatic approach i have taken sometimes to some users has not been correct in the past and am still here (and hopefully people think this is a good thing for the most part lol) but your not wrong, and it's something we've realized ourselves and will strive towards a more professional, but hopefully ''real people'' atmosphere that i think you can appreciate is also a good thing, though that balance has been off at times.

as to how reports work back end i am not sure what the main team see and can't when it comes to deleted records, etc so can't comment.

and of course your a valued member mr frank and i hope you don't get me wrong either,

I'd agree aswell to mods not receiving any rains .. Think that would help calm down a lot of spirits here , especially Yrolowa who believes we're stealing from him by mods getting rains.

BeFrank said:

We know each other for years, you'll never make that list. 😉

ah well franky we are friends for a long time now and i definitely know where that is coming frm. well assured i wont mind really if that might approve that rule.

I like it

Kirito89 said:

I'd agree aswell to mods not receiving any rains .. Think that would help calm down a lot of spirits here , especially Yrolowa who believes we're stealing from him by mods getting rains.

I suggested that already when I was a mod, long time ago. It would be also fair to exclude the mods in the leveling system. Just give them a fixed level with the same benefits as a level 5 user.

Dre1982 said:

I suggested that already when I was a mod, long time ago. It would be also fair to exclude the mods in the leveling system. Just give them a fixed level with the same benefits as a level 5 user.

i agree with this... so that people wont accuse anymore..