Game Stats feedback

Kirito89 said:

Poll wouldn't be to accurate cause we're mostly looking for what changes you'd actually like to see in the new game stats aswell :) . ( in case you want any )

i want it to go back to how it was :)

Kirito89 said:

As you can notice right now the game stats are separate for each individual coin , aswell as for the main balance and faucet balance. Is this something you like or are you not happy with it ? Share your feedback below :D.

Dang i hate this completely

Really annoying

bobstone said:

For me currencies division and faucet/main mode division is absolutely fine. What i am not a fan of is the luck stat being seperated if everything plays on the same seed you've selected, you may as well be measuring the hit / miss / luck % across all for that.

No bob it's actually confusing me everytime when I roll I couldn't calculate my rolls exactly manually I want to check every coins dang this is completely annoying

Stan said:

depending on your feedback we will make chnages to the stats, so please tell what and why you want to see there :D

Can you please read my feedback https://duckdice.io/forum/topics/749-the-things-i-hate-after-this-new-update\#post-37a244e99a I mentioned all things about this update

jakesk said:

Can you please read my feedback https://duckdice.io/forum/topics/749-the-things-i-hate-after-this-new-update\#post-37a244e99a I mentioned all things about this update

The link is not working for me 😷

I personally love the seperate stats. One reason why is it helps me keep track of how much i wager with faucet vs deposits. =) and second being that the seperation of everything actually overall nicer....like the fact that I can claim faucets without busting my balance or getting to min wd thats awesome for me....

the only thing I would change at all if anything, maybe add a new tab for the bets table that is "all bets" (under the "my bets" section) so that you can see the last bet you made regardless of currency, mode, or anything else. Especially with the switching always to low bug sometimes it helps to know what you were chasing after last.

what we need is ideas so poll wont help..but for me the update was fine.,

mharckie said:

what we need is ideas so poll wont help..but for me the update was fine.,

i think the poll is just about if they like the new one or the old one. and also they can add whatever suggestions and ideas they have in mind.

Kirito89 said:

As you can notice right now the game stats are separate for each individual coin , aswell as for the main balance and faucet balance. Is this something you like or are you not happy with it ? Share your feedback below :D.

I am not in a position to comment on the matter

BeETH said:

I like it the way it is now, keep the good work 👍

good luck bro