Dealing with the constant rain spammers.

hi

hows it today?

any more ideas are welcome :)

Kirito89 said:

I'm pretty sure 99% of people will be .

I am 100% for this idea.

snnaveed said:

good suggestion ,

I like this idea best, cause then the people who don't want to rain but want to collect will either have to put out or shut up

i feel at least 500 usd a week is more than adequate

1k usd is more a strectch than something that we can actually do

Maybe either a certain wager amount or a deposit amount with a lower wager amount? Lets say it was 1k of wagering a week to be eligible for rain, it could be that or 150 worth of deposits with 300 wager. Just throwing random amounts out.

i just think that rain should be available to 2feet + or at least 3 feet +

sistem is in place less or more so spamming chat will just reduce chances for rain anyways :)))

dory364 said:

Maybe either a certain wager amount or a deposit amount with a lower wager amount? Lets say it was 1k of wagering a week to be eligible for rain, it could be that or 150 worth of deposits with 300 wager. Just throwing random amounts out.

yeah the wagering requirement seems like a pretty good idea.

so what's the recap?

Stan said:

so what's the recap?

2 main ideas

1. Must contribute rain to be eligible for rain for some time
  2. A weekly or monthly wagering requirement to be eligible

I am more of a fan of 1, I feel duckdices strength vs other sites is being able to recover from faucets / rains some losses days or weeks after losing from deposits (thinking of people like myself who deposit only a handful of times a month vs daily) -- other sites require a more immediate blood in / blood out

However a lot of people are quite fond of 2) as they do make nearly daily deposits

up for this one.