Dealing with the constant rain spammers.

aishteru said:

but we are the shock absorber here.... most of the time, and add some angry creatures whining in chat. ah those were some intense scenes in chat.

Some will treat mods as their enemy we just have to be fair and balance./

mharckie said:

Some will treat mods as their enemy we just have to be fair and balance./

we are just doing what we need to do.... so i hope they understand that.

Kirito89 said:

So recently due to the higher amounts of rains done on ducky , the amount of rain spamming has increased considerably , while bob is fighting the war like john snow did in battle of the bastards , I think it would be a good idea to implement a system where we can ban the obvious rain spammers from catching rain . Another site had a similar system where they would ban a person from catching rains until he aswell would rain at least a certain amount . I can assume this idea won't be very popular , but it might help to decrease the level of spam we get on the eng chat during rainy season.

good suggestion ,

:) this is just a personal oppinion so don't think there will be any radical changes.

Kirito89 said:

:) this is just a personal oppinion so don't think there will be any radical changes.

indeed a SUGGESTION.... hope they do understand that lmao...

Well we are here to deal with those nasty rain hunters ;)

miki said:

Well we are here to deal with those nasty rain hunters ;)

exactly miki... so hate/love we must do what we need to, that our purpose.

I think you just make rain available to only 2+ feet

Recently stake has added a rule for rains where you have to wager at least 1000 $ in the previous week to be eligible for rain . Honestly I'd be ok with something like this , though I'm sure it would bring a lot of negative feedback for us from the rain farmers :).

Kirito89 said:

Recently stake has added a rule for rains where you have to wager at least 1000 $ in the previous week to be eligible for rain . Honestly I'd be ok with something like this , though I'm sure it would bring a lot of negative feedback for us from the rain farmers :).

i'm the one who's against this idea :P

sutanmakmur said:

I'm pretty sure 99% of people will be .

sutanmakmur said:

not only you for sure a lot will be very angry if that happens.

many user leave the site bcz of this activity

Ayub786 said:

No such activity has happened, were just discussing it. And there are many users aswell who mostly never deposit and are here just for the freebies :).

Ayub786 said:

this is just a discussion that never happened....people still widraw free money frm rain if they are lucky.