Affiliate program reworked

aishteru said:

just sad my btcointalk account been banned full mem 2016

my account is still alive,just that i have negative trust from one of the mods there,.negative trust for spamming

mharckie said:

my account is still alive,just that i have negative trust from one of the mods there,.negative trust for spamming

eerrr thats sad honestly

DuckHunt said:

Hey guys!

We are currently collecting your opinions regarding affiliate program - what would you like to see there? Which features need to be implemented? What kind of promo materials you'd like to see? Let's make it close to perfection :)

I would like to see a buy-in option so we could be on ducky's side for a change!

Obviously I would not be able to match the amount of money the owners have in the site, but I think it could be a cool feature for VIP's and long-time users to use

dancow said:

I would like to see a buy-in option so we could be on ducky's side for a change!

Obviously I would not be able to match the amount of money the owners have in the site, but I think it could be a cool feature for VIP's and long-time users to use

I know that has nothing to do with affiliate I'm just throwing it in the ring

dancow said:

Now Theres An Awesome Idea, Maybe Have Us Players That Are Loyal And Have Been Around A While, Be Able To Invest A Percentage Into The Website! Say You Guys Cut Us In, Like Take 15% Of Your Current Bankroll Out & Allow Us Loyal Players To Deposit A Piece Of Our Own Bankroll. And Cut The Dividends Like Once A Month Equal To The Percentage We Each Deposited

Looks like the last weeks I get no new referalls and also no new 2/3level refs. You would say if everyone is at home in quarantine the will be more online ;- ) Am i the only one experience this? Normally I got a few new refs every week. (There arent playing but they are new ;) )