Electroneum Cloud Mining

is electroneum worth anything yet? been a while since I have looked at it, i remember it used to be 10x as profitable as mining monero and then soon after it was 10x less profitable because it did not fork after the monero asic purge

ginsil said:

expecting one day to have this coin in DD, at least dreaming costs nothing.

😀

I agree, would be good to see ETN coin here on Duckdice 😂

dancow said:

is electroneum worth anything yet? been a while since I have looked at it, i remember it used to be 10x as profitable as mining monero and then soon after it was 10x less profitable because it did not fork after the monero asic purge

The most important thing for me now is to take advantage of the low value and receive 100ETN per week.

With these 100ETN weekly go up to 1000ETN and accumulate coins when you have a good pump again.

😀

mharckie said:

i do it before but it damage my phone's battery.,and the amount of etn i mine wasnt enough for a new phone😫

is this the same app we are using before?

if its the same i cannot do mining there it makes my phone heating up....

aishteru said:

is this the same app we are using before?

if its the same i cannot do mining there it makes my phone heating up....

I had no problem heating the phone with this app.

ginsil said:

I had no problem heating the phone with this app.

im using an ios and a7 phone idk but its heating up everytime i try to use it

aishteru said:

im using an ios and a7 phone idk but its heating up everytime i try to use it

I really don't know what's going on with your phone, of all the others who already have this app didn't tell me about heat or some other kind of problem.🤔

If you cause any problems I would not post in the forum.

ginsil said:

If you cause any problems I would not post in the forum.

maybe its not just compatible with my phone or mharckies phone....i thinks its a sign we need a new one

aishteru said:

maybe its not just compatible with my phone or mharckies phone....i thinks its a sign we need a new one

understand 😉

ginsil said:

understand 😉

again i repeat this app is legit it just so happened that our phones are not compatible with the app itself.thanks for sharing gin and goodluck!

aishteru said:

again i repeat this app is legit it just so happened that our phones are not compatible with the app itself.thanks for sharing gin and goodluck!

I appreciate your presence in the post I made 😉

esteve em manutensao mais parece que gora nao quer funcionar

belenlora1 said:

esteve em manutensao mais parece que gora nao quer funcionar

Manutenção é normal, servidores sempre precisam de uma faxina ou até uma nova espansão para alocar mais users.