Looking For Seuntjie Dice Bot Scripts for "testing" purposes.

Ghostnipple said:

scripts mostly fail due to the inappropriate betsize to bank roll ratio. A bet size to bank roll ratio of 1:10,000,000 martingaling 10x should do fairly well and be sustainable within the first 100k rounds of a seed.

Using a bet size of 1:10,000,000 of you bankroll will just make things slower, not necessarily safer.

Because the whole basis of Dice is "odds" of winning, statistics, probability and pure maths, if you started with a bankroll of say $100, no matter the stratergy you use or the script you run, there is a \~50% chance you will lose your $100 and a \~50% chance you will win $100 and get to $200.

Same thing for other ratio's, there is a \~90% chance you will lose your $100 and a \~10% chance you will win $900 and get to $1000.

So if you start with a bankroll of say $100, and all you trying to do is make $10 per day (10% profit per day). There is a \~50% chance it will work for 10 days in a row, and there is a \~50% chance it won't (and you lose your bankroll). But on the same hand, you have $100 and you trying to make $10, so every day you do it, there is a \~90% chance you will make your $10 profir for that day, and there is a \~10% chance you won't (andd you lose your bankroll).

No matter which way you look at things, it's a MATHEMATICAL game of probability. And in this game you have a probability of winning 49/100 times, so in the long run (which means your long slow profit methods) the house will win more times than you.

I hope this gives more insight to some of you.

Jebula9999 said:

Using a bet size of 1:10,000,000 of you bankroll will just make things slower, not necessarily safer.

Because the whole basis of Dice is "odds" of winning, statistics, probability and pure maths, if you started with a bankroll of say $100, no matter the stratergy you use or the script you run, there is a \~50% chance you will lose your $100 and a \~50% chance you will win $100 and get to $200.

Same thing for other ratio's, there is a \~90% chance you will lose your $100 and a \~10% chance you will win $900 and get to $1000.

So if you start with a bankroll of say $100, and all you trying to do is make $10 per day (10% profit per day). There is a \~50% chance it will work for 10 days in a row, and there is a \~50% chance it won't (and you lose your bankroll). But on the same hand, you have $100 and you trying to make $10, so every day you do it, there is a \~90% chance you will make your $10 profir for that day, and there is a \~10% chance you won't (andd you lose your bankroll).

No matter which way you look at things, it's a MATHEMATICAL game of probability. And in this game you have a probability of winning 49/100 times, so in the long run (which means your long slow profit methods) the house will win more times than you.

I hope this gives more insight to some of you.

Thank you for your valued contribution to this topic, appreciated.

I am still looking to test scripts if anyone wishes to share ?

im running my dicebot since 13 days no bust from 150k doge to 535k doge now.

here i run now 12hours and almost 30k doge profit.