So where do you see BTC this year?

another thing i can see why the market is bloody the russia x ukraine war thats happening.hoping for peace both ends.

For sure all that certainly doesn't help the market, lets hope for peace as soon as possible

A little bump upwards today was nice to see in the crypto market :)

Are we going to see $50k price over the next week or so ? πŸ€”

im also one of those who are patiently waiting for btc to show next move...lets hope for the bestπŸ™

A very slow upward movement this last week, maybe hit $50k next week sometime πŸ€”

Over $45k, getting closer to $50k again, where do we go from here ? πŸ˜€

Don't worry guys, the bull market will return ... 😜

Acetehoge said:

Don't worry guys, the bull market will return ... 😜

yeah....need to have a long patience,market is really down rightnow.

aishteru said:

yeah....need to have a long patience,market is really down rightnow.

Yeah.. the market is in a period of stagnation/consolidation I guess 😴

Maybe the price will be less then $35k over the week-end, time to buy some alts for HODL ?

Acetehoge said:

Maybe the price will be less then $35k over the week-end, time to buy some alts for HODL ?

guess it will go dive deeper since global economic crisis is a huge problem around the world. waiting for the entry point as of now.

Yes, it's almost time to buy & HODL again 😎

Acetehoge said:

Yes, it's almost time to buy & HODL again 😎

its not only on crypto but in general. stock markets also bearish at the moment,and its all over the world thats experiencing this chaos. guess this is the result of pandemic wherein the whole world needs to stop.

aishteru said:

its not only on crypto but in general. stock markets also bearish at the moment,and its all over the world thats experiencing this chaos. guess this is the result of pandemic wherein the whole world needs to stop.

You could well be rght there 😷