New Rainstorm system feedback!

I'm against it, it will only turned DD fun chat into other sites spammy gl deer chat like wolfbet and snake

sutanmakmur said:

I'm against it, it will only turned DD fun chat into other sites spammy gl deer chat like wolfbet and snake

i don't understand why though

because it means now there is no reason for those type of players too talk in the eng room, they can do so in there own

so we can mute nonsense chatters even more freely knowing they had a fair chance across the board

also not all real gamblers do speak english, there are plenty of real guys in the other rooms as well, not just value hunters :)

bobstone said:

because it means now there is no reason for those type of players too talk in the eng room, they can do so in there own

so we can mute nonsense chatters even more freely knowing they had a fair chance across the board

also not all real gamblers do speak english, there are plenty of real guys in the other rooms as well, not just value hunters :)

to be clear not trying to argue with you, please do leave fair feedback, i just am asking these questions for further explanation where it might be needed and help you guys better get your point across

bobstone said:

so i read it wrong? i thought everyone would be in the same room , like global room but more rains.. Sorry my bad πŸ˜‚

sutanmakmur said:

so i read it wrong? i thought everyone would be in the same room , like global room but more rains.. Sorry my bad πŸ˜‚

yes global rain for all rooms, not global room :) i wish such can exist but i personally like our conversations :D

bobstone said:

yes global rain for all rooms, not global room :) i wish such can exist but i personally like our conversations :D

Aah okay i change my mind then if that's the case, sorry 😁

Old is gold πŸͺ™πŸ₯‡

Hey I'm X ,, I'm here From 5+ year ,,,the old rain system was very good ,I appreciate DD admins But dd need more cool features expect old raining system.long live DD

yes this is the best update DD made in the last 5 years and i think this genius idea and the only one that have the brain capacity to think of this is bobstone

Honestly, for me, this new rain system was very good πŸ˜€

i want to ask bob,the chance in getting the rain is only big if you are in a chatroom with more members or it was all equally devided regardless of how many people are there in every room?

bobstone said:

Hey guys,

So we've changed the rain system to be a lot fairer all round, now when you rain, every user in every room gets a chance

https://duckdice.io/blog/rainstorms

We've also much increased the frequency of site rains and also now you get a bit of decoy

Not everybody will be happy with the change, so we want your thoughts. Still, please remember the tension of muting someone coming to English chat just because that was where the most rain was, this is not the environment we support or like, we are an international community and every real gambler deserves a shot.

So in this context, it is much fairer for everyone involved.

However we would love to know your thoughts on the matter and how we can improve things, or any concerns you have, please post them here, and all the team will look at them.

I didn't like this new system, I'm in Brazilian chat and now it's rare and unfair, I play, I chat, I deposit but rains now only for foreigners.

The new system is fair for everyone

best of luck all :)

aishteru said:

i want to ask bob,the chance in getting the rain is only big if you are in a chatroom with more members or it was all equally devided regardless of how many people are there in every room?

everybodys chance is decided individually as if it's one global room, so basically yes, everyone has the same chance as another doesn't matter which room you are in at the time.

for those of you who are saying it's not raining for members of smaller rooms, give it some time and wait to see if it averages out over time, there'll be times where randomly not one person caught from a room as this is the nature of random.

but if you still feel this way in a week or two, we will certainly look into it

0x000216 said:

yes this is the best update DD made in the last 5 years and i think this genius idea and the only one that have the brain capacity to think of this is bobstone

i really don't think i can take credit for this one, it might of been one of my ideas it might of been one of the teams, either way, i am not the one who codes it, or instructs it too happen, so i really can't take credit for anything here :joy: :)