Ranks and Qualified Wagering

Dre1982 said:

@Fl0gg1nj0ggi1g and @snapcall also went down a lot and even got a big negative wager suddenly.

And just to be sure 😉

@ Fl0gg1nj0ggi1g i @snapcall takzhe sil'no upali i dazhe vnezapno poluchili bol'shuyu otritsatel'nuyu stavku.

I attest to all the things that he said to be true

Dre1982 said:

@Fl0gg1nj0ggi1g and @snapcall also went down a lot and even got a big negative wager suddenly.

And just to be sure 😉

@ Fl0gg1nj0ggi1g i @snapcall takzhe sil'no upali i dazhe vnezapno poluchili bol'shuyu otritsatel'nuyu stavku.

Thats ... pretty poor russian xd

On quick look I'd say their particular deposits in last lets say 3 months are overall super low/less ... especially compared to others so current levels of paricular idividuals makes sense ... correct me if im wrong .

But that can't be the reason why we dropped so much and got lots of negative wager out of the blue.

I went from 1.6btc wager to 0.06btc after the last recalculation. Still wondering what causes such big different.

But looks like Stan wants some feedback but don't come back at it. Very disappointing

Dre1982 said:

But that can't be the reason why we dropped so much and got lots of negative wager out of the blue.

I went from 1.6btc wager to 0.06btc after the last recalculation. Still wondering what causes such big different.

But looks like Stan wants some feedback but don't come back at it. Very disappointing

preety sure they are reviewing every details, just more patience and they will try to answer you all stan is just a bit busy.

aishteru said:

preety sure they are reviewing every details, just more patience and they will try to answer you all stan is just a bit busy.

Well we are now one month after my reply and still no reaction. If @Stan doesnt give a fuck about the users he better just don't create such topics.

aishteru said:

Stan still busy since 19th of December?

3 months already without any reaction from @Stan. Still waiting . . . . . .

4 monhts now . . . .

@aishteru is Stan still that busy?

Thatoneguy said:

Can someone help a new guy out and explain the lack of transparency behind the QW formula?

The Friday/7th bonuses seem to only be discussed in vague generalizations as well.

Since it is doubtful that trade secrets are involved, the remaining reasons for shielding said criteria range from apathetic to nefarious.

8yyy84ry

And its now 5 months already.